Tuesday 21 October 2008

In missing....

Dedicated to Shesha... I hope u find the strength and inspiration soon....


Waking up to emptiness
Unanswered questions' persistence
Will I ever get used to this madness?

Searching for a clue
Why did this nightmare come true?
Aint no justice, it’s a shock that in my heart will brew

I try to find inspiration
But where is She? … there is no motivation
Im sure you have a sound, but what seems to me a crude justification

Shall anyone rob me of my memory of Her?
Is it not to stay with me an eternity, forever?
Then what for am I an uncertain and insecure adapter?

I tell myself that I will pull through
For, my love for her is undying and true
Besides, is there someone for this to sue?

I accept your sorrow as a challenge
For death is a rule we neither can accept nor avenge
So, why should I now not my inner self scavenge?

The grief of your loss, Dearly Departed
Has struck me like a meteoroid out-sized, ablated
Make you proud, I will…filling this crater-trough with deeds unadulterated

I take it then, as her final awakening than a slumberous sleep
Wont stop wishing through my window someday she will peep
I will, in my smile and strength and love, forever her memory keep

Folks say pain gives way to understanding,
That which was overlooked in joy intoxicating
What of this ? ..will it help in the void-filling?
But I shall be better in loving and showing it to the ones remaining

Understand I do, that the cause of boundless sorrow is nie
But the loss of the immensely happy 'WE'
Promise I do, the cage of my heart is softened and shortly moulded will be a new 'ME'.

~N

No comments: