Thursday 26 March 2009

Contemplation in Colour Confines

Staring into the vast nothingness
Of a bright blue sky
With brilliant streaks of orange
And overtures of blazing gold

I realize the emptiness within
And in an instant
All things relevant flash
Across the span of my soul
Like the melting drops of Sun
Trickling through the few scattered clouds
Far and few, yet not missed
Consuming all of my vision instead

Every hue maps to an emotion
Every peculiar pattern to an experience
Just as I begin to correlate and reminisce
Everything it brought to the fore....
The patterns scatter, some fade, others vanish
Teasing me to recall something, someone to match

What psychedelic art could do justice
Wonder I,
To the coming together of confliting colours in the sky
Unmatched, unsurpassed in its raw enchanting beauty
Wonder I,
Can't as many thoughts harmoniously coexist in an I?

Before I can sort my being in entirety
Sinks the sun, leaving me full
Despite the all engulfing darkness.....

~n

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extremely reflective, deep and moving.Great job, keep it up

Unknown said...

Hi Netra. It would be painful for me to write something like this. it left a laddoo in my mouth with a locked jaw.
so I would say Great job :)

Check ur orkut/facebook mssg box & let me know what you think.

Dakujr

Anonymous said...

應考號碼 / 考生姓名。
09UD010058。
朔朔*策策。吃青蛙湯。


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


詳述大一至今求學經驗、轉學動機、學習規劃及未來生涯規劃,文件請繕打並
用 A4 紙張輸出。
求學經驗:把最後一個答案公式框起來
轉學動機:想研究出好的粒子物理學
Bose 粒子
1. guage bosons
2. leptons
3. light mesons
4. strange mesons
5. charmed mesons
6. charmed, strange mesons
7. beauty mesons
8. beauty, strange mesons
9. beauty, charmed mesons
10. c 夸克偶素
11. b 夸克偶素
Fermi 粒子的重子
1. 核子
2. 激態核子
3. Δ baryons
4. Strange baryons
5. Charmed baryons
6. Beauty baryons
學習規劃及未來生涯規劃:多查緝書本的時效性與正確性
因為未來要多以科學觀點考據真實性

排序 志願選項
臺灣大學電機工程學系